October 7, 2008

Number 5

Camille was thrilled with how much money the tooth fairy left her. Usually she gets quarters, but this time, lots of coins adding up to a whopping 55 cents. Oh to be 5 in this economy... (This tooth came out as a result of falling off a chair. Notice the bruising on her bottom lip. The tooth has been hanging by a thread for some time, but unlike my mother, I let her teeth come out on their own. I have lots of fun stories about my mom pulling my teeth...like the time she was trying to pull one out and her hand slipped and bumped a different tooth out. :)

8 comments:

Calley said...

Ahhh the tooth fairy stage...hopefully we'll be out of law school and have a job by that point, so Summer can get more than a hairball under her pillow. Maybe a dime or something ;)Way to score Camille! That's exciting. She's well on her way to a happy meal :)

girlhoenes said...

I was always so scared of Mom pulling out my teeth! She might be the reason I am scared of the dentist... We had such a tumultuous childhood, didn't we? ha ha

32 Flavors said...

Eww. I am not ready to be at that stage yet! Thank goodness there is nothing loose in either of the girls' mouths yet. I don't know if I can handle it!

LizzyP said...

Oh, that smile! That smile was totally worth the 55 cents! What a beautiful girl!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Okay, this is a sore subject for me. Looking at darling Camille with her fifth tooth gone, I do think to myself, "cute" until I see Russ resemblences in her, toothless in kindergarten along with all my other toothless friends...I DIDN'T lose a tooth until the SECOND GRADE! I know, how is that possible? I don't know, but it was horrible. There was no bulletin board with paper tooths with your name on them by the second grade! Ruby is turning six and has no loose teeth to speak of. I'll definitely have to make a poster for her when she loses though!

The Clanton Gang said...

When I saw your title, "Number 5," I thought you were announcing something. :) (I know another baby would really be number 6, but that's what popped into my head.) LOL

Dan said...

Your kids are growing up fast.

Lisa said...

Tumultuous? Good word, Steph. What about the zit popping? That was always AWESOME!